- Mechanical Forest Sound-Soft Copy at Teranga
- Song Public School on DEGRASSI, season 10, episode 7. Aired 07/31/2010.
- Invincible Hero: Versus and Soft Copy at Lee’s Palace in Toronto
- Recently Reviewed: Polvo / Versus / Soft Copy
- Toronto Star: Ben Rayner’s reasons to live
- Exclaim.ca Review
- NOW TORONTO: NNNN
- EYE WEEKLY: CMF Interview
- Canadian Music Week Dark Horses: Toronto | resonancity.com
- Quick Before it Melts » QBiM SPiNS
- Sunday Morning Coffee: Herohill
- EYE WEEKLY: 4 out of 5.
- Toronto Star: John Sakamoto’s “Anti-Hit List”
- PDF / Artist bio: MS Word
- Vicious Modernism press release: PDF / MS Word
- R. Bigge. I’m Feeling Unlucky: Independent Culture in the Google Era. Toronto: Broken Pencil 38, 2008.
- “Soft Copy’s abstract and muscular anthems fuse both Sonic Youth and Mission of Burma at their very best […] listen to it on repeat until your ears melt.” – Dave Morris, EYE Weekly
- “Vicious Modernism is solid from start to finish, and pushes Soft Copy to the top of my list of local bands to see in 2010.” – Jordan Bimm, NOW Toronto. (NNNN)
- “Sounding like a muscular cross between XTC at its most adventurous and Gang of Four at its most accessible, this Toronto band has a knack for making the daring sound user-friendly.” – John Sakamoto, The Toronto Star, Anti-Hit List
- “[…] a swirling mix of power-pop that reminds me of my favourite bands from the 1990s (including Sugar and My Bloody Valentine) while still sounding fresh and contemporary.” – Ryan Bigge, Broken Pencil
- “Toronto’s Soft Copy are an artist to watch for in 2010” – Lauren Schreiber of No Shame Promo
More on Flickr